Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cake Smash Photography - Baby's first birthday!

 

 We've just started providing cake smash birthday sessions at Celtic Charm Photography.  Why did I wait so long! I had an absolute blast planning this, then the shoot was fantastic.   It's so much fun and so colorful.  If I could do this all day long I would!!!

Our Cake Smash sessions cost $145 for 1+ hours of photography in studio (or on location if weather permits).  I like to take a normal 'portrait' first to celebrate the 1 year milestone, then on to all the fancy dressing up and smashing of cakes!   If you have a color scheme, hit me with it and I'll decorate our studio and provide matching accessories and a cake of course!   these are also great to have at around the 11 month mark so the pictures can be used for party invites!  

After your session you'll receive up to 30 images on a thumb drive with a print release letter.  

Call us now to reserve your baby's spot!
 
360.607.1424
www.celticcharmphotography.com


Cake Smash Photo Shoot Vancouver WA.  Cake Smash photography.  Cake smash photography Vancouver Washington.  Baby's 1st birthday pictures Vancouver WA
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment